Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School Supplies!!!


I MISSED YOU THIS MUCH!!!

End of summer. I know, I know. I don't know about you, but I am excited, especially since I have had most of you and am VERY fond of most of you (even the Hesterites, lol)!
So, in order to keep these happy vibes going, let's go ahead and get prepared. Remember IAN? Yeah, you'll need him again. This year, though, we're going to be doing things a little differently, so I am requesting a five-subject notebook. Why? Good question! That's why you're Honors Kids! We're going to be doing more writing. Grammar. Vocabulary. Fun stuff!

Other Stuff You'll Need
  • pen or pencil, everyday, no matter what
  • colored pencils, crayons, markers, something to make your creative heart happy
  • glue
  • scissors
  • 5 subject notebook (did we say that already?)
  • Free Reading book

See your smiling face in class!!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome DHS students! Here you will find all sorts of pertininet information regarding our class, including assignments, important dates, and upcoming events. I will be adding on to the blog I used for my 10th grade Honors, so feel free to go back and peruse some of the activities we did! Enjoy! :)