Thursday, August 28, 2008

Open House


It was SO AWESOME to meet so many of you at the Open House on Thursday. People came out in droves, despite the rain (and it sure did rain)! Some points I may not have mentioned...

our classroom is in the same spot it was last year, but there is a little more to go through to get to it. Depending where in the building you are.... pretty much, you'll go outside by the gym, walk down toward the football field, walk to the very end of the building (where we exited for walks and such) and come in THAT door.


I know, it's going to be a little difficult at first, but we'll get the hang of it. PLEASE come to calss AS CLOSE to ON TIME as humanly possible. It will be difficult if you are in the CEC building, but let's just all try, okay? I may have to come up with a pass for those of you that are WAAAAY far away... we'll see how it goes the first few days. If we all work together, this will be just a tiny bump on the educational path.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome DHS students! Here you will find all sorts of pertininet information regarding our class, including assignments, important dates, and upcoming events. I will be adding on to the blog I used for my 10th grade Honors, so feel free to go back and peruse some of the activities we did! Enjoy! :)