Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blogging for English



Hello, Gumble's classes! Here we have a quick update as to what is going on for the remaining 27 school days. YIKES!! 27 days! Due dates are suddenly important!!



Progress Reports come out May 4th.





DCAS Testing is May 12, 13, 16, and 17. To be exempt from your English final, you need to have at least a 90% average FOR THE YEAR and score a 4 on the DCAS, or you must have at least a 94% average (you should still score a 4 on the DCAS.)



10th graders also have End-of-Course testing, and I will post those dates shortly (I believe it is the 23rd and 24th of May).


The Drama unit has begun. 9th grade will be reading Julius Ceaser and 10th will be reading Antigone. Please check back frequently!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome DHS students! Here you will find all sorts of pertininet information regarding our class, including assignments, important dates, and upcoming events. I will be adding on to the blog I used for my 10th grade Honors, so feel free to go back and peruse some of the activities we did! Enjoy! :)