Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Exceedingly Awesome Novel Project *UPDATE*

Oh, it's not gonna hurt you!!

Hello, Wonderful Honors Children! I hope this rainy Harborfest Day finds you warm and happy, if not dry!

We decided in class the other day that because of the PSAT testing taking place on the 15th of October, we would move our EANPs up a week. You will be presenting October 8, 9, and 10th. I am so excited to see what you have learned from each of these novels, and how you are going to present them!

I will speak with Administration about dressing up for presentations, as well. Perhaps it will be extra credit.

Enjoy your day off, Sweet Dears! Be prepared to work tomorrow... Grammar! YAY!
Oh, C'mon. You LOVE grammar.
Grammar is fun.
Fine, I'll get some Mad Libs.
You guys...*rolls eyes*

LOL!

1 comment:

Jennifer Rasmussen said...

WHY DID YOU put my picture up there out of all of the class why mine : ' (

About Me

My photo
Welcome DHS students! Here you will find all sorts of pertininet information regarding our class, including assignments, important dates, and upcoming events. I will be adding on to the blog I used for my 10th grade Honors, so feel free to go back and peruse some of the activities we did! Enjoy! :)